FCC Regulations state that unauthorized changes or modifications to this equipment may void the user’s authority to operate it. This device complies with part 15 of FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This Class B digital apparatus complies with the Canadian ICES-003. Cet appareil numérique de la Classe B est conforme a la norme NMB-003 du Canada.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B Digital Device in accordance with the specifications in Part 15 of the FCC rules.
Bottlenose cameras are provided as engineering samples (ES) to jurisdictions other than the United States of America or Canada.
- Such ES are intended solely for use in a research and development setting to facilitate feasibility evaluation, experimentation, or scientific analysis.
- These ES have no direct function and are not finished products.
- ES shall not be directly or indirectly assembled as a part or subassembly in any finished product.
- ES are not intended for consumer or household use.
- ES may not be sold, sublicensed, leased, rented, loaned, assigned, or otherwise distributed for commercial purposes by users, in whole or in part, or used in any finished product or production system.
Labforge is actively pursuing Bottlenoses certification for other jurisdictions.
Labforge Inc. hereby declares that the Bottlenose line of cameras meets the requirements of the RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU, Annex II amended by Directive (EU) 2015/863.
Updated about 1 year ago